Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I used to do this kind of thing on a parrot forum I used to be part of for no reason ( as I've never had parrots, only pigeons.. :) )

so as you guys are the most fantastic people and it's great seeing so many who also think pigeons are the cutest things ever..

Post pics of your birds and I'll paint them! May just paint your picture, or make a caricature, up to what I'm feeling like doing at the moment

Feel free to include a brief personality trait ( for instance, 'likes to cuddle with water bottles' or something ) if you'd prefer a caricature

I TAKE TIPS at my paypal:: [email protected]

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She's the most beautiful thing!! Bleu likes to play with those too ( on top of cuddling with empty water bottles ). I had to take it away for a while because she wouldn't let up and was making so much racket!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello,
I just want to tell you that I love your drawings they are very beautiful and you have lot's of talent. Keep up the good work. I would love to see more of them.
Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Oh she is Beanie girl, I thought I have seen this pigeon somewhere when i saw the first drawing. It looked so familiar.
Awesome sketching.superb :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow keep up the good work Raisindust. Jim I think you'll have to give your pigeon a nice cool bath now he looks a bit warm �� you should of got racing stripes instead lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

I lost the email of this bird, so I don't know whose bird this is. If it's your bird please tell me and i'll get the full resolution version sent to you ASAP!

very pretty, standard feral colors except with white face, primary feathers, and tail

1 - 20 of 42 Posts