Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday, I lost my really sweet Inca Dove, Squirt. He was the most awesome pet a person could ask for. I found him as a baby, and hand fed him. He brought so much joy to our family, no one would ever have believed a wild dove could be so cool. I love you Squirt, and you will be missed and remembered forever! Love Joni

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your memorial post in the Hall of Love was so touching. It's amazing how something so very small can have such a huge and lasting impact. Your bond was so special, I bet you brought Squirt as much love and happiness as he brought you.

G

·
IM so sorry for your loss as well , they come into our hearts and leave such an empty crater when they fly off beyond that rainbow bridge , I truely am sorry for your loss :(

·
Registered
166 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss - may the joy of your memories together help ease the sorrow of Squirt's passing.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all so much for your nice responses, it helps heal the hurt. I had always wanted to talk about my sweet Squirt, but in Arizona, it is against the law to have a pet Dove. (OOPS!!) He was a really special friend.

·
Registered
11,336 Posts
I am so sorry, it hurts so much to lose a beloved bird! Squirt sounds particularly loved and special.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts