Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all as you may have ready Mojave scameed me into thinking I was dealing with a REAL buyer so that he could up teh price that he wanted me to buy back my breeder which I had sold originally to a second party. Make a long story short he had emailed me and asked me he wanted to buy birds from me. He was sly as he todl me he wanted my ZODIAC blood which is part of teh blood that won me the Spring Break 300 the other half is Van Reet and he will never have!!!!!! I had emailed him my wionner thinking he was a REAL customer,, now that pic is posted on his site I REALLY WANT TO SUE him can anyone help me?????

Mel

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
scam!!!!!!

check out this email going back and forth"

HIM: Hey Mel, Didn't know it offended you, I will remove the picture for you no problem. But lets be nice! being mean to someone is not how you get ahead in life. You don't know me nor do I know you so lets not go there. ...... Buck
ME: u also used every single word from my website !!!!!!!!!!!!! now why would u do that??? pls remove that as well

HIM: Mel, First of all I don't know what friend your talking about??? As for the picture of Zodiac I received his picture when I received the bird. I changed the background and wording and only used the main picture and eye which belong to the bird. I don't understand why it would even be a problem if I own the bird and the picture is of my bird. I took the picture of your bird off my site and now IM going to ask that you remove the picture of my bird (Zodiac) off your site.

He now legally belongs to me and I own all rights to him and have not given anyone the right in writing to advertise him on their sites. IM sure you understand. Please remove all pictures and postings of my bird from your site.

Thank you, ..... Buck

ME: no way Buck I brought ZODIAC here I own many children of ZODIAC , ZODIAC is my foundation and he WILL NEVER BE REMIOVED FROM MY SITE,, go take ZODIAC to a professional and get a pic of him and his eye and go take that to ur photo shop work place!!! u also need to remove every single word that u STOLD from my website!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Hey all as you may have ready Mojave scameed me into thinking I was dealing with a REAL buyer so that he could up teh price that he wanted me to buy back my breeder which I had sold originally to a second party. Make a long story short he had emailed me and asked me he wanted to buy birds from me. He was sly as he todl me he wanted my ZODIAC blood which is part of teh blood that won me the Spring Break 300 the other half is Van Reet and he will never have!!!!!! I had emailed him my wionner thinking he was a REAL customer,, now that pic is posted on his site I REALLY WANT TO SUE him can anyone help me?????

Mel

Well, I don't know much about sueing people..........are you saying you sent him a picture and THAT picture is now posted on his web site? Did the picture you sent have your name/signature or anything on it?
I can't believe this guy is continously getting away with this crap. I've been hearing about him since I first started racing and that was 7 years ago........someone needs to stop him......

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
scam!!

HIM: In a message dated 4/20/2009 11:16:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, MojaveLofts writes:
Does the words **** OFF! mean anything to you. I will also put on my site anything I choose to and if you have a problem with it then that your ass back where you came from and deal with it on your own. I don't have time for assholes like you so from this point on I will not read anymore of your stupid emails and all of them will only be deleted.

You want to be a rude old bastard then I don't have anymore to say to you. I will say, IM not one you want to screw with. I have ran into a couple others in the past at a pigeon event who thought it was ok to screw with me and found out I don't play very well.

Your done!

ME:
ur thePC OF **** THAT WALKED UP THe DRAIN M F!!!! IF I WASNT IN CA U"D BE CRISP!!!!! UR DONE IN THIS SPORT ANYWAYS TALK TO THE FBI

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scam

Well, I don't know much about sueing people..........are you saying you sent him a picture and THAT picture is now posted on his web site? Did the picture you sent have your name/signature or anything on it?
I can't believe this guy is continously getting away with this crap. I've been hearing about him since I first started racing and that was 7 years ago........someone needs to stop him......
he had a guy email me and I was kind enough to send him my pic of my winner,, then today I see that pic on MOJAVES website! and now he tells me to remove my bird from my own site hes dirt wht cant anyone take him down??

·
Registered
13,048 Posts
Refresh our memory...who is Mojave ?

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
he had a guy email me and I was kind enough to send him my pic of my winner,, then today I see that pic on MOJAVES website! and now he tells me to remove my bird from my own site hes dirt wht cant anyone take him down??
I don't understand that either.........he's never screwed me over, cause I was lucky enough to be warned early on and steered clear of the jerk.
He DID email me once about 4 years ago about buying my IF Champion and I of course told him she wasn't for sale. That's all the dealings I've ever had with him. Seems like he's ripped off enough people that SOMEONE could do SOMETHING.......:confused:

·
Registered
13,048 Posts
Thanks Renee...I remember now.

Mel...in the link Renee sent me, there is contact information for the FBI and the US Postal Service....call them up.

·
Registered
63 Posts
HI MEl,
If you think you got it bad just go to his website and see RPUSA all over his site. I have been using the band letters RPUSA from the AU since 2003 and flying under the name RPUSA Loft since 2000. This guy also bought a similiar website name to mine in 2007 right after I put my ad in th AU yearbook. My website is www.RacingPigeonUSA.com he went out and bought www.RacingPigeonsUSA.com - This is a crime and called cybersquatting- I have a great case but just the retainer for a lawyer is $8,000. This guy nevr stops and it sad how many people are still selling birds on HIS auction site Pigeons4sale everyone in this sport needs to pull their head out and help stop this guy by not supporting him in anyway. If you know any friends who put birds on Pigeons4sale call them and tell them to stop. www.PigeonAuctions.com is a much better place to sell birds. I have many many emails like yours with this SCUM threatening me and more of the same.

I AM THE REAL "RPUSA" RacingPigeonUSA Since 2000 - Michael www.RacingPigeonUSA.com

Mojave Lofts - THE BIGGEST SCAM ARTIST EVER IN THE RACING PIGEON WORLD

Good luck Mel - Just hope this bird's picture is the only thing he steals from you!! As I have been trying to take back and defend my very Idenity from this crook for 2 years now!!

Would this third party happen to be Bourgoin Family Lofts???

Anyone who has questions - unlike Mojave - You can reach me at my phone number

#715-410-0185 Michael

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
scam

wow ok I think u have it even worse than me!! no teh other scam artist that worked with him is Tom Lansitte and hi9s partner Steve Holister these guys shoudl also be black listed they work togtehr!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi MEl,
I am pretty sure the name Steve Holister is made up there was a picture of John Bourgoin on Mojave site with a shirt that said Holister for a long time. Bourgoins are the same way I got mixed up with Mojave and I know you sold a couple of birds to them. Check out your phone nymbers on google and maybe you will put two & two together. I would like set up fund to help nail Mojave - Maybe have everyone donate $5 to help get this guy out for good!!
Everyone let me know what you think!!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi MEl,
I am pretty sure the name Steve Holister is made up there was a picture of John Bourgoin on Mojave site with a shirt that said Holister for a long time. Bourgoins are the same way I got mixed up with Mojave and I know you sold a couple of birds to them. Check out your phone nymbers on google and maybe you will put two & two together. I would like set up fund to help nail Mojave - Maybe have everyone donate $5 to help get this guy out for good!!

I will donate much more to that to get rid of MOJAVE and anyone who is directly affiliated with him working to steal and scam people!!!!
Mel

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi MEl,
good idea lets nail that punk

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
You know guys, this guy seems well informed. Like maybe he is a member of this site. Think about it, he uses fake names and talks sweet until he knows he will not make any money on the transaction then he has the nerve to tell you to **** off. But he keeps poping up time after time.

The trick to getting the FBI interested in this case is money. Each crime by itself is not enough money to interest the FBI so he flies under the radar. But if everyone pools together and file case after case at the same time then you have a cost in the thousands of dollars. Not sure what the statues are for the crimes he has commited but thief is at least five years. Also the crimes are across state lines and use the postal service. So everyone that has been ripped off, gather your emails, receipts, and any other evidence then when your ready all file your cases together with a list of everyone else that will be filing. That should peak the interest of the FBI. The site is a good source of communication so use it. If Buck is reading this, go **** yourself.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.