Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
she is a fairly young bird. Judging by the pictures I'd say she's about 6-8 months old. She does look like a tippler. Pigeons live an average of 10-15 years in captivity.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
she is a fairly young bird. Judging by the pictures I'd say she's about 6-8 months old. She does look like a tippler. Pigeons live an average of 10-15 years in captivity.
Thank you so much for the reply馃檹. I know she looks very young in pictures but i guess she's a grown up cause she came to me 1 and a half years back on her own she looks pretty big then and now she still looks the same but I guess she is old and maybe she was living in a cage and set free accidentally and came to my house years back but now she's missing 馃ゲ its so sad I cannot find her anywhere. Also can you tell me why she used to stand on one leg? It was her continuous routine.

Registered
Thank you so much for the reply馃檹. I know she looks very young in pictures but i guess she's a grown up cause she came to me 1 and a half years back on her own she looks pretty big then and now she still looks the same but I guess she is old and maybe she was living in a cage and set free accidentally and came to my house years back but now she's missing 馃ゲ its so sad I cannot find her anywhere. Also can you tell me why she used to stand on one leg? It was her continuous routine. View attachment 96822 View attachment 96823
pigeons tend to stand on one leg when they are calm or happy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts