Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be giving away at least 20 pigeons. There will be a few rescue birds and mixed breeds. The rest will be homers. I do not have the room to keep these birds anymore. NO DOG TRAINERS or PIGEON SHOOTS, only people who enjoy pigeons welcome to apply. Message me if interested, if another person on PT can vouche for you also it will be a plus.
Kurps

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am giving away 5 pair of white homing pigeons. Two males have a slight imperfection, one has a black tail feather and the other a black spot about half the size of a dime at the tip of the wing joint. The male next to my name will be one of the free birds. I have boxes so just pay for shipping.
Kurps

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am giving away 5 pair of white homing pigeons. Two males have a slight imperfection, one has a black tail feather and the other a black spot about half the size of a dime at the tip of the wing joint. The male next to my name will be one of the free birds. I have boxes so just pay for shipping.
Kurps

Are they breeding pairs?

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
None are mated and have not been paired up at all this year. They are quite eager to mate and should pair right up.
Kurps

·
Registered
71 Posts
CGull if you dont want to take all of them and wanna work on a deal i might be interested in some and can chip in on the shipping

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am in the Poconos. I only have 2 bird and 4 bird boxes. One correction is the one white male has 4 blk tail feathers and is half Delbar and half Sion.
Kurps

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
i am not sure,i would have to go to the P.O. and see. Not that long ago i had 4 young birds sent from Wi. and it cost $60 in shipping.
Kurps

added; you send me $60 i will send you 2 pair.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok,looks like they don't want any. This is first come first serve basis. Again 5 pairs of white homing pigeons FREE. Mostly white Delbars. Shoot me a message.
Kurps

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ok,looks like they don't want any. This is first come first serve basis. Again 5 pairs of white homing pigeons FREE. Mostly white Delbars. Shoot me a message.
Kurps
I think a local member is going to take one pair and I'll take the other. I just need to shoot him a text this afternoon or wait until he sees this and shoot me a message.

·
Registered
71 Posts
are you available on Monday?? i have a lot going on most weekends but could take the drive down Monday and be there early to mid-day

1 - 20 of 27 Posts