Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any Ice Pigeons for sale? Are these birds just a color phase of another breed of pigeon, or are they a separate breed recognized by the NPA?

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Ice Pigeons are a recognized breed. The color can be found in some breeds in which it has been introduced :)

If you happen to find any, let me know. That was my birthday wish for this year, but we never found any :(

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ice Pigeon

Thank you for responding. I have seen some pictures. Beautiful birds!! Hope you can find them soon.

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Ice Pigeons are a recognized breed. The color can be found in some breeds in which it has been introduced :)

If you happen to find any, let me know. That was my birthday wish for this year, but we never found any :(
Rena Bailey (used to be an active member here) was breeding them not too long ago. She is out here in California, but I could ask her if she knows of a breeder in your area or if she has any that could be shipped. Let me know ..

Terry

·
Registered
508 Posts
they're Crazy beautiful!

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ice Pigeon

They also are available clean legged.
ggoss1 -Thanks for the picture. Great looking birds. Any for sale? It would seem that several people are looking for them.
TAWhatley - Please ask about breeders in our areas. Thanks

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
me wantie!!!!!! oh so beautifull, I see why you guys want some. best of luck! I will keep my eyes open if I see any.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Spirit wings, thank's, sent them an email :D
And Terry, it would be great if you could ask :) Thank you!

Personally I like the muffed birds the most, but at this point, as long as it's an Ice pigeon, I'm fine with it :p
The spangeled ones are really pretty, but then again, they all are!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts