Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pajDDZjsKCA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvkQ4kmV0LI

Keep an open mind as you watch these, think about our birds and how it would / could affect their ability to race well.
Every day we have planes spreading this garbage overhead - every day ! You see the planes / jets go overhead and then the chemtrails spread over the sky. They crisscross each other until the entire blue sky is obliterated.
It can't be healthy.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Conspiracy nut jobs, the first link is a 20 year old guy that has been involved in the study of this for as he said years and years, what was he like 15? And did you here all the crap he was taking to counter it you can't drink that much colloidal silver and iodine and be healthy. They don't put any thing in the jet fuel, there are no radio towers putting out vibs to control our minds, it's all just conspiracy don't fall into the trap or you will think you're self unhealthy. JMO
Dave

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Loads of people in the UK have been talking about concerns with this lately, had an in depth report on it recently. If you don't believe our governments would lie to us then I'm afraid that's very naive indeed. Why do some planes leave massive trails and others none at all? Take a look for yourself.
Industry will always try and get the most out of a product for financial gain, no matter what industry it is. Cancer is on the rise when it should be declining and virus' are constantly surprising us with new strains - only this week in the news a woman died whose virus was resisitant to all antibiotics, including the 'drug of last resort' colistin.
Very worrying how we humans think it's okay to pollute this earth and have no conscience about it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Open your eyes. Here we have chemtrails every day. Like mentioned, some jets leave a contrail which dissipates and then some leave a chemtrail that spreads out and does not dissipate. Best stop thinking everything is a "conspiracy" and we are all "nut jobs". I hope others will look into this and think for yourselves about it. Look up to the sky every morning and watch.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
My son pointed that out to me the other day and I was gobsmacked. Haven't stopped looking at them since and wonder how many more hidden pollutants we are being exposed to every day. Frightening!

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Get this conspiracy nut-job crap off here. Surely you have more braincells than this! Stick to flying pigeons and reality - not conspiracy rubbish.

People have a right to their opinions. They have a right to question things. If you don't choose to believe or question the same things, then that is your choice. But don't tell others that they can't. Just go on to another thread and ignore this one.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
I didn't say any one here was a nut job, watch the first link this guy is a nut job. JMO
Dave
I agree with you. I thought he was weird too. I didn't even watch all of his video. He was too annoying. And you do have a right to express your opinion.
I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Archerpigeon who said to take it off of here.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Open your eyes. Here we have chemtrails every day. Like mentioned, some jets leave a contrail which dissipates and then some leave a chemtrail that spreads out and does not dissipate. Best stop thinking everything is a "conspiracy" and we are all "nut jobs". I hope others will look into this and think for yourselves about it. Look up to the sky every morning and watch.
First, the term is --Con-- trail, which is short for condensation trail. High heat at high altitude cause's a condensation trail.
Nowthen, is there Jet-A exhaust fumes in it?? Of course, it's engine exhaust.
And of course it's not good for us to breath but whatcha gonna do, not breath.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
First, the term is --Con-- trail, which is short for condensation trail. High heat at high altitude cause's a condensation trail.
Nowthen, is there Jet-A exhaust fumes in it?? Of course, it's engine exhaust.
And of course it's not good for us to breath but whatcha gonna do, not breath.
The ones they are talking about are chemtrails. They are saying that contrails dissipate more quickly than these things, and believe that there are chemicals in them. If you google it or go on you tube, they give different theories of what they might be.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.