Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As I mentioned in a couple of threads, I've been trying to include birds in the "animal protectionist duties". As a protectionist myself, I get to be in contact with these people and I'm trying to make people aware that they can save birds, orphaned, injured or sick. I was talking with one person that asked me a bit about what to do in a "fell from nest" situation, and then she asked a couple of questions on pigeons (since I have these two pigeons and all). Well, a protectionist magazine is being released, and she told me I could write an article for it. So, I'm writing an article on pigeons. I wanted to bring down two big myths: that they are dirty, and that they are dumb. I've written most part of it (but I can't show you because it's in Spanish, unless you speak Spanish), but I'd like more ideas on it. Also, sources are very appreciated, especially European sources since our country respects Europe a lot. It's more likely to be believed if it's by some eminent English scientist or some great German researcher. Well-known names help a lot :).
Articles on the intelligence of pigeons are also very appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts