Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, i recently got 2 white garden fantails and cant tell cock from hen so i got another 2 which i was told was also a pair but no hankey pankey or beaking or nothing . i bought them so me bird ( girlfriend ) can get eggs from them and start something special . I NEED HELP . Shes doing me head in (the bird) . cheers all :confused:

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Give them time, they need to adjust and get used to their new home, they are not egg machines, let nature take what ever time it is going to be. relax, and tell your Girl friend to relax too.:p:) There may be a pair in there somewhere. your only choice is to wait and watch, so might as well enjoy it.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
hi all, i recently got 2 white garden fantails and cant tell cock from hen so i got another 2 which i was told was also a pair but no hankey pankey or beaking or nothing . i bought them so me bird ( girlfriend ) can get eggs from them and start something special . I NEED HELP . Shes doing me head in (the bird) . cheers all :confused:
Curious, I'm just trying to work out the accent from the jargon/dialogue, got to be UK ??..:confused: just put me out of my misery !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts