Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baby homing pigeons put down onto the loft floor for the first time. Hidling from the adults, they're thinking, if we can't see them, they can't see us!!:D:D

·
Premium Member
9,478 Posts
They are so absolutely cute :D

And they do think like that, I am convinced - if I open my balcony door, the two 'illegal' nestbuilders hide their heads by sticking them outward under the gap where the balcony wall doesn't come right to the floor so they can't see me :)

John

·
Registered
11,336 Posts
That is so funny!

Cynthia

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
What a precious picture. Someone needs to tell them we would much rather see their pretty faces than five little rear ends. :)

I love how all the babies usually congregate together when they get a certain age.

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Baby homing pigeons put down onto the loft floor for the first time. Hiding from the adults, they're thinking, if we can't see them, they can't see us!!:D:D

Cute!!! Either that, or they think they are having a private meeting and no one knows about it, only for the youngsters.. :p :p LOL

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
They're probably making top secret plans on how they're going to sneak in and steal all your peanuts :p

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Hahaha. That is funny. Maybe they are discussing something...and you are quite nosy so they have to discuss things in private.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts