Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought my dove Ivan in a week and a half or so ago as the weather is getting cold and he is an only dove at the moment. Unfortunately I did not notice that Ivan likes to drink from one of my fish tanks that houses my fancy goldfish. Even more unfortunate that Ivan was pooping in the tank, which I just figured out tonight.

One of my fish was sick on Saturday and I medicated for fin rot on Saturday and Sunday but he died Monday. The other two have it as well. I couldn't for the life of me figure it out as I've had this tank and these fish set up for almost two years. Then I went to do a partial water change tonight while they're on medication and noticed a pile of poop in the gravel!!!:eek: Obviously I have it covered now but just wanted to warn everyone to protect their fish.

·
Registered
508 Posts
cOOL, thanks. a few weeks ago I had one of my parakeets accidentally fly into my tank fish tank. I got him out quick and fixed the problem. he could have gotten out by himself if I wasn't there, but I am always there when I let my keets fly around.

·
Registered
224 Posts
a have a lid on mine and they like to stand right on top of the filter/moter thing and drink the water that flows out of it and into the tank.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.