Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, its been past 2 months i am very disturbed after noticing a trap in most of the train stations in my city. They put lots of seeds to lure pigeons, then once they are trapped, they are left without food and water until they die in those cages, or in some cases company comes and put them in box, close the lid and suffocate them. I am trying to fight this cruelty and i am asking help to sign the petition.
petition link >>> Sign the Petition

Registered
This is horrible. I don't understand why people do this. Sure, there's a lot, maybe too many, pigeons; but trapping them and letting them starve? Snap traps or hired hunters would be a lot more humane. Quick and painless, dead before they know what happened. Every day I'm reminded of how cruel people can be.

Registered
Hi all, its been past 2 months i am very disturbed after noticing a trap in most of the train stations in my city. They put lots of seeds to lure pigeons, then once they are trapped, they are left without food and water until they die in those cages, or in some cases company comes and put them in box, close the lid and suffocate them. I am trying to fight this cruelty and i am asking help to sign the petition.
petition link >>> Sign the Petition View attachment 98542
Remove the cages if you can rapidly. Humans are sickening. Death to the ass holes doing this!!! See if you can get rid of cages.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Remove the cages if you can rapidly. Humans are sickening. Death to the ass holes doing this!!! See if you can get rid of cages.
They are places on roof of stations with no access to public and it can be seen when traveling in train. Every morning I witness this cruelty and makes me sick

Registered
ARE YOU ABLE TO REMOVE CAGES? IM AWARE THIS CAN BE EXTREME MEASURE BUT.....PERHAPS A STRONG PERSON CAN GO W YOU TO DO THIS..

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ARE YOU ABLE TO REMOVE CAGES? IM AWARE THIS CAN BE EXTREME MEASURE BUT.....PERHAPS A STRONG PERSON CAN GO W YOU TO DO THIS..
No one has access there except skytrain workers, in one station it has possibilities with lather but it can lead to breaching and jail time or charge because its train property

1 - 19 of 19 Posts