Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I m mentioning the problem initially, followed by concern and detailed background. Need forum members help to get pigeon back its normal life.

Problems- 1) Pigeon is not eating or drinking at least since last 24 hours 2) Walking very little, stands for hours with very limited walk. Not even any indication or attempt to fly.

Concern - what should I do to get this pigeon back to its normal life

Background- Yesterday morning I saw a pigeon in street, it caught my attention because it was not flying even when people passed through it closely. I went ahead to check and found that it was not able to fly, it may be due to sickness or internal injury. I am not able to see any external injury so came this conclusion.

I brought it to my house and kept it on floor to move freely inside the house as outside there is always danger of cats and dogs.

I kept water bowl and grain bowl but it has not taken anything for last 24 hours since it is at my home.

Veterinary clinic are very far and some one advised tat if in this stage i make it travel long distance then it may collapse.

·
Registered
624 Posts
1. Post pictures. We need visuals.
2. Please, if it has pooped take pics of those too

Other will have more information to base their answers on. .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.