Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel so bad for this bird, I can't get near him, he runs/flaps away but is unable to fly. I have 4 dogs that do NOT like birds so I can't bring it into the house but I can put it in my garage if I can catch it. Will a vet treat a pigeon? I'm cluless, any help is appreciated. thanks.

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Where are you located?
Do you have a dog kennel or cat kennel you can put the bird in...the kind you would take an animal to the vet in? You need to bring the bird inside and secure it in a small space.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Ruktn, if you have the pigeon, please reply with more info..and maybe a pic....thanks for caring, btw ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
re: injured pigeon found in my yard, blood on wing.

I live in Las Vegas. I have the pigeon in my garage in a large dog carrier with some water and food. Any help is appreciated, thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good News

Good news, the woman who runs the dog rescue that I foster for said that her neighbors have a pigeon sanctuary! I spoke to them and they said they would be glad to take in my little guy. I brougt him over to their place this afternoon and they already have an appointment for him to be seen by a vet tomorrow! I feel so thankful to have been connected with these people and to have helped this poor bird. Thanks to everyone for their concern and love of animals!

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I live in Las Vegas. I have the pigeon in my garage in a large dog carrier with some water and food. Any help is appreciated, thanks everyone.
In the event you need a vet in a hurry here is a great contact. They're exams are free. :)
Flamingo Pet Clinic
2675 E. Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89121
(702) 920-3995

Good news, the woman who runs the dog rescue that I foster for said that her neighbors have a pigeon sanctuary!

I spoke to them and they said they would be glad to take in my little guy. I brougt him over to their place this afternoon and they already have an appointment for him to be seen by a vet tomorrow! I feel so thankful to have been connected with these people and to have helped this poor bird. Thanks to everyone for their concern and love of animals!
That's GREAT news!! :)

Cindy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts