Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found an injured pigeon who is still alive with at least a broken wing on busy Palms Blvd (corner of Palms/Greenfield) while walking my dog. Who can I call for help because I do not have any kind of experience or means to do so myself? I don't want to just leave it because it is still alive.

Thanks!

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
I just found an injured pigeon who is still alive with at least a broken wing on busy Palms Blvd (corner of Palms/Greenfield) while walking my dog. Who can I call for help because I do not have any kind of experience or means to do so myself? I don't want to just leave it because it is still alive.

Thanks!
First go get the bird and put him in a carrier to keep him safe and we will see if someone near you can help.
have no idea where palms/greedfield is...in the USA and what state? Im gonna guess CA as the name Palms sounds like CA or Fla...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply. I was not in a position to get the pigeon and care for it; I am so sorry about that! Yes, Palms and Greenfield is in Los Angeles (Palms/Mar Vista area). 90034 is the zip code. I really hope someone can get to the pigeon, as I just didn't know what to do. I've never found a hurt bird and while I'm glad I found this forum (I just Googled "hurt pigeons in Los Angeles") I'm also hoping that my not being able to care for the pigeon myself has not hindered its rescue.

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Thank you for the reply. I was not in a position to get the pigeon and care for it; I am so sorry about that! Yes, Palms and Greenfield is in Los Angeles (Palms/Mar Vista area). 90034 is the zip code. I really hope someone can get to the pigeon, as I just didn't know what to do. I've never found a hurt bird and while I'm glad I found this forum (I just Googled "hurt pigeons in Los Angeles") I'm also hoping that my not being able to care for the pigeon myself has not hindered its rescue.
We are in International forum and we can't go get the Pigeon. If you go back and get it, we can direct you from there. You can take a brown paper bag of pillow case to put the Pigeon in after you pick it up if you don't have a small animal kennel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts