Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i need some advice on a pigeon i rescued yesterday. He has a bad wound on his eye and a couple of scrapes which i gently cleaned with saline water. I have also been giving him mixed electrolyte solution (sugar, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, salt). He has not eaten yet and is in a box with blankets and a hot water bottle in a dark room. His eye does not close and looks to be blind. I have ordered some eye drops and he also started throwing up seeds yesterday? What should i do, i have not heard back from the wildlife places in my area so im doing it on my own. Please help. 馃晩

Registered
Hi can you post this on the Facebook page I am going to provide as someone that stays close to you or near will be happy enough to help you with this little one

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi can you post this on the Facebook page I am going to provide as someone that stays close to you or near will be happy enough to help you with this little one View attachment 97366
Hiya, I have posted before on here I didn't really receive info on what could be wrong with his eye, I have cared for many pigeons but never an injury like this one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts