Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I found a pigeon in my back yard running around. I live in Vegas, and there are about 60 that make homes above our patio that we are unable to stop, which besides the noise and them eating half my dog food lol, really hurt nothing. Anyway I found him on Sunday and put him in a cage with food and water. I'm unsure of where on the wing or how bad the break is,, no blood or anything like that. When my husband and son caught him for me, of course he tried to fly but could only get about 8 inches off the ground. Is just keeping him in a cage for a couple weeks enough. I see no signs of horrible damage, just unable to fly. I'm a huge animal lover and couldn't just leave him to die. Any help you have for me, i can use any info on how to help him. Thank you

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Hi, I found a pigeon in my back yard running around. I live in Vegas, and there are about 60 that make homes above our patio that we are unable to stop, which besides the noise and them eating half my dog food lol, really hurt nothing. Anyway I found him on Sunday and put him in a cage with food and water. I'm unsure of where on the wing or how bad the break is,, no blood or anything like that. When my husband and son caught him for me, of course he tried to fly but could only get about 8 inches off the ground. Is just keeping him in a cage for a couple weeks enough. I see no signs of horrible damage, just unable to fly. I'm a huge animal lover and couldn't just leave him to die. Any help you have for me, i can use any info on how to help him. Thank you
We've got a member in Vegas. I've sent her a private message. Hopefully she'll get on line and read it soon. Keep checking this thread.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Dr. Hauck's office in Las Vegas will examine the bird free of charge.
Flamingo Pet Clinic
2675 E. Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89121
(702) 920-3995

1 - 3 of 3 Posts