Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

i have about a year and 3 months that i built it , i try to always keep it clean thanks for the nice coment of my loft ;)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Beautiful, just Beautiful. If my birds see your loft I might lose a few. Even if they have a long flight to get there.

Tony

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
oh here is the inside, I did not know from the other thread.... wow is right, it is so nice and clean... thanks for showing it to us!:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys for the nice coments on my loft ! is easy to clean with a damp sponge but most of the time when i take out my birds which is realy every day i just use my water hose and wash it ! everything is cement

·
Registered
27 Posts
Rey thats a nice set up as i can see it looks like all concrete easy to clean once the birds are out flying a water hose would do the trick . in cuba i have some friends who after more than a year of hard work move from a wood loft to a concrete one like this its easy to secure easy to clean and the must important part on hurricane season there is nothing to wory about .....

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Yes, it is a very nice clean loft. Very clean. I don't know how your do it. I can't even keep 8 pigeons that clean. It makes me want to do a better job. If you can do it with that many birds I can do it with my little eight birds. I love the little pinkish birds, very cute. Do you give them nesting material when they want to nest? I still can't get over how clean it is. Have I said that already. min

·
Registered
239 Posts
I don't think concrete is good for their feet since it holds a lot of water and it is always moist. I may be wrong tho. Nice and clean loft non the less.

G

·
I don't think concrete is good for their feet since it holds a lot of water and it is always moist. I may be wrong tho. Nice and clean loft non the less.
wild pigeons sit on concrete all the time be it under bridges or on buildings where they gather everyday .

1 - 20 of 54 Posts