Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All right Guys there are still about 75 or so birds left if anyone wants to make me a offer.

·
Registered
267 Posts
ill try this 25 a pair??? if so ill get two pair. im not trying to insult you but thats i can afford right now, work hours are so little ... 619-200-8917 junior thank you

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I had over 100 birds i edited the orginal post. And do me a favor kid STAY OUT OF MY TREAD if you are not buying.
Okay, I clearly have a right to post here and there was no need to get all offensive when he offered you 25$ for a pair. Noone here knows how good your birds are, And if you can get so much off them Then good for you maybe you shoulda posted a minimum price on the first thread too..

And clearly im not a kid, Im a teenager just thought id tell you that. Since there is a major difference, And P.S there is no rules about me posting here or not so i will continue to do so under my own will. There was simply no need to make such a rude comment on somone offering on your birds. I really dont see why he still offers on your birds after that comment. But hey im just a "kid".

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Your birds are lovely.

There is no need to be rude, IF 56.00 is as your absolute lowest then please state this fact.

I'm sure this young member is just looking out for their best interest, as I'm sure you are.

I have to admire them for trying. :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
oh kaftar, im a handyman ill trade for works for your high flyers? if you need something to be done or maybe clean your lofts...thanks realy wanna get some high flyers...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts