Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
It has been 11 years since I moved to Indonesia and I'm so tired and sad as I can't find any single Iranian (PERSIAN) high flyers pigeons out here in Jakarta. I need a pair or two of Iranian (PERSIAN) super high flyer tumblers for my first breeding stock from a breeder who is willing to export the birds to Indonesia from anywhere his loft is. Thats why its should be SUPER BEST and by SUPER I mean stays high for a couple of hours at least. The more, the better. I just need these pigeons badly so please if anyone knows a breeder or has a info, let me know... I'll appreciate it alottttt... :)

HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :confused:

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Hello everyone,
It has been 11 years since I moved to Indonesia and I'm so tired and sad as I can't find any single Iranian (PERSIAN) high flyers pigeons out here in Jakarta. I need a pair or two of Iranian (PERSIAN) super high flyer tumblers for my first breeding stock from a breeder who is willing to export the birds to Indonesia from anywhere his loft is. Thats why its should be SUPER BEST and by SUPER I mean stays high for a couple of hours at least. The more, the better. I just need these pigeons badly so please if anyone knows a breeder or has a info, let me know... I'll appreciate it alottttt... :)

HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :confused:
First thing I would do is find the birds first, the exporting/importing thing will add a few hundred $$ to the cost, for each bird. I would attempt to find the birds you seek, inside your country first of all. And you ask for Iranian birds, and real Iranian high fliers come from Iran I would suppose....so don't know what might be involved in exporting anything from there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, there are Iranian highflyer breeders located within US, and Europe. So, I think I'll find a pair in US... Let me find some and I'll let you know. The breeder that I wanted to take from, did not answer any of my emails again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts