Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
clappers

saiwa- yes they are for sale... they roll up and some of them like tip on sides. you can go to youtube and see thesame birds and what they can do. and you call my buddy adel to tell you more details. but im telling you i am so impressed when i saw those bird...i pick up two pairs to start...

·
Registered
359 Posts
The solid blacks ,and red with white splash on the head are kit birds they do not tumble.So are the white one with red wings.The blue bar ,checkered with honey chest,and the crested ones are iraqi tumblers.They're similar with turkish tumblers.They're shooters,as they tumble upwards with loud clap.They're good performers when trained right and mature enough.Problem is those birds need to be flown daily.Every time they're locked up due to BOP,their flying ability is effected,and become lazy.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
What's wrong with some of the birds tails? In the pics of them flying, the tail feathers look like there's only feathers at the end of the quill..........you can see through their tail:confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.