Pigeon-Talk banner

IRPC 2010 Auction Race 4 OOA Breeders

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Alamo 
#1 ·
The IRPC combine 2010 Auction Races info is listed on our website...Click on the Address below to get to our website..Then click on 2010 Special Races on the left side of the Home page...Read down the page on the RULES for sending in birds....You are allowed up to 10 birds..At NO cost to you other then the shipping charges to ship the birds in for the Auction the first week of May.....Any questions ?? Just ask !!...thanks....Alamo

#2 ·
Alamo, Are you handling in this race? I went on the site and there is no mention of the distance of either of the races. How does the bird win when it is 2 races? Is it average speed? I'm interested in sending birds as we have all the breeding done for local races and most all OOA races already.
Ken

#3 ·
IRPC Auction Races

The 2 Auction Races are flown from Cincinnati,Ohio...The measurements in my combine for this station go from 230M up about 310M + miles...The birds are bought at Auction by our IRPC members ONLY...The birds are then trained and raced by the buyer...When the 1st Auction race arrives, the Auction birds will be flown by themselves with a seperate release..The birds that are not lost etc,will be able to fly in Auction race #2...The money won by the birds comes from the total $$ taken in at the Auction on May 2nd...It is split in half,for the payouts in BOTH Auction races...If your bird comes in say 2nd in race #1...And it pays $600.00,you will get $300.00,and the flyer will get $300.00...And if the bird is still available for race #2,you will get half of any prize money it wins also...Your only cost is shipping the birds in to the IRPC....I will be at the auction,but the way the bidding goes,alot of times,I am not the winning bidder...Everybody wants to buy the good ones..So the bidding is pretty good on these birds...i only got one OOA bird last year out of Florida...I still have it,and will be flown in 2010 OB`s...It`s a VG bird,but did not win anything....Ofcourse,the birds sent in and purchased,are now owned by the buyer...If you need more info,just ask..Thanks,Alamo

#4 ·
I think there's a typo on your website.

Under 2010 YB Auction Races it says: "No Cost to Breeders shipping birds in for the Auction..."

I think your missing the word "only" unless the shipping is FREE also?!

#7 ·
The average take in at the Auction is between $4500.00 to $6000.00......It all depends on how many birds are available to be auctioned off,and how much money the area lofts have to spend...The economy is not helping anyone out right now..Unless you are wealthy,everyone tightens their belts when times are hard....Remember,we split the take in money in half,so that you have two chances to win,on two seperate weekends...Alamo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.