Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been 20 days since I got my pigeon. Every day since I got him, he's been making a grunting noise. He even does the noise when no one is in the room. I heard the noise could mean he's scared, but he doesn't act scared. He lets me hold him and even attacks me if I go into his cage. When he is not making the grunting noise he is usually quiet. I never hear regular cooing. Another reason why I think he may be sick is because he has not taken a bath since I got him. I used a little mist bottle on him a few times and he seemed to like it. He also sneezes pretty often too.

This is my first pigeon so I'm a bit inexperienced. Is there something wrong?

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
What do the droppings look like? That's usually the first indication if something is wrong. A healthy pigeon will produce brown firm droppings with a white dot on top.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do the droppings look like? That's usually the first indication if something is wrong. A healthy pigeon will produce brown firm droppings with a white dot on top.
They are dark green with a white color underneath.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts