Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had pair Black Check Hommers, with No parent information, i got them only by recognising their face and nose, they looks hommer by appearence, and i have only a pair these hommers, now they are at about age of 3 months they fly about the duration 10-15 min then came back, they started flying only a week ago , before iit I keep them into cage, and while flying they making zigzag loops and vanish out to eyes and again came back i m sure they flying in to the circles of 500m around my house, Is all scenario shows that these are homers, i dont want to loose them during toss of them for 1 km,
Thanks

·
Registered
899 Posts
maybe a pic? it would help a lot to identify their breed!

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Ferals can come home for goodness sake. That doesn't mean anything.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Lovely birds! I am not a pigeon expert. To me they look like German owls. Someone more expert here will be able to identify them. I don't know if they home or not.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Is that really the best picture you can get of the one under the box? No way to tell what that is.

cwebster, there is a small note on the pic to ask what the bird under the box is. They aren't asking about the other birds. Of course, you can't see the note or the bird without a magnifying glass.:confused:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry Jay , These picture i have taken 2 week ago to sale the Setinete/Jerman Owl and hommer are accidently catch up in Pics, but currenlty i have only these for now, On Monday i go to home and take the new pics then upload latest pics,
Thanks to all of you

·
Registered
106 Posts
They are not homing pigeons. Its very obvious. I think they are German Owls but not sure. Dont take them any distance and release them or odds are you will lose them.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
They are not homing pigeons. Its very obvious. I think they are German Owls but not sure. Dont take them any distance and release them or odds are you will lose them.
You are not reading the post. Those are not the birds he is talking about. It's a bird down at the bottom of the pic.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
matee, When I enlarge the picture, it does look like a homer.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, Jay now they are flying first time for 1 week, 2 times a day and now after it i came back to my job and they remain in cage for 5 days, when they get ready to toss for 1 KM
on friday i have to go back to home and 2 days for then i have to open them

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Thanks, Jay now they are flying first time for 1 week, 2 times a day and now after it i came back to my job and they remain in cage for 5 days, when they get ready to toss for 1 KM
on friday i have to go back to home and 2 days for then i have to open them
Good luck with them.:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts