Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
i don't know but i know they are to pricie for me, they want like $150 for one fantail, $50 for homers and their minimum order is 8 birds ( 4 pairs ) for anything plus you have to pay $75 to ship..

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
sev3ns0uls may be a fraud and a scammer and a sick Internet Troll stating this for his own sick reasons.... have you thought of that....
It wants to create problems for a great company, probably because of its sick worthless life of fraud ...
And all these other filthy ideots follow on like sheep...
have you bought from them? or do you work for them? all i know is they don't return emails is all i said and they are too pricey for me, who know maybe he had a bad deal with them and is starting a problem and maybe not..he is asking a question if anyone has bought from them is all, and we are giving our opinion..plain and simple..

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sev3ns0uls may be a fraud and a scammer and a sick Internet Troll stating this for his own sick reasons.... have you thought of that....
It wants to create problems for a great company, probably because of its sick worthless life of fraud ...
And all these other filthy ideots follow on like sheep...

Why are you saying this bad things about me?? I just asked a question and what give?
Im not saying/framing that they are scammer...i said that their website seem/look suspicious..probably due to lack of website design and kind of outdated.

anyway, since you are sooo protective of pigeonfarm, have you buy from them yet???

and by the way, chill out! I dont want to get fraud okay and so as everyone else. This post may be a helpful for some of those who wants to buy pigeon from pigeonfarm.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SMS Inc National Champion Pigeons page shows how great their pigeons are, All who have had experience rave of the great quality and sericve of SMS Inc Pigeons : http://www.pigeonfarms.com/National-Pigeon-Association.html

On the other hand a quick search of Internet shows how much of scumbag this sick fraud "sev3ns0uls" is.
It has been involved in many of Internet Trolling, Scamming and or Defamation, Libelous attempts and sicko postings on the Internet...
"sev3ns0uls" appears to be a sick piece of garbage and a total Fraud has started this for his own fraudulent reasons...
Surely SMS Inc will file lawsuits against him and his cohorts, sycophantic sheep with good cause
okay enough! i think you are attack directly!
enough, you can said pigeonfarms is at good but that is all i want. All i need is your friendly opinion.
I dont understand why you are calling me all this bad names but please let it go okay. have a nice day.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Huh,all I know is that AmeRichards sure is getting agitated easily over this- and seems to know a lot about
Internet Trolling, Scamming and or Defamation, Libelous attempts and sicko postings on the Internet...
and has a lot of opinions for a member with only 4 postings. Almost seems like they are on the lookout for bad press on pigeonfarm. Plus going into attack mode like that is pretty scary. Dang, the person just asked a question. The answer from the member that said they would not be allowed to pickup the pigeons says it all IMHO. After all, wouldn't most folks be more than willing to have you come over, show off their loft and birds? and save the birds the trip to the post office- as well as the shipping fee? There is no logical explanation for not allowing someone to pick up the birds that they want to buy. Red Flag.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Man, an awful lot of the pictures of birds on that website were taken at a show. heck, those birds could belong to anyone.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Man, an awful lot of the pictures of birds on that website were taken at a show. heck, those birds could belong to anyone.
Thats what i was wondering.

here is a very legit website with beautiful birds.

http://www.showtyperacinghomers.com/index.html

I bought 2 birds from him.
The guy own this birds is very friendly. I just talked to him on the phone.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Huh,all I know is that AmeRichards sure is getting agitated easily over this- and seems to know a lot about and has a lot of opinions for a member with only 4 postings. Almost seems like they are on the lookout for bad press on pigeonfarm. Plus going into attack mode like that is pretty scary. Dang, the person just asked a question. The answer from the member that said they would not be allowed to pickup the pigeons says it all IMHO. After all, wouldn't most folks be more than willing to have you come over, show off their loft and birds? and save the birds the trip to the post office- as well as the shipping fee? There is no logical explanation for not allowing someone to pick up the birds that they want to buy. Red Flag.
And .. RmeRichards has totally ducked the question as to weather or not he as bought any birds from the link. Hmmmm.....

·
Registered
805 Posts
And .. RmeRichards has totally ducked the question as to weather or not he as bought any birds from the link. Hmmmm.....
Yes, it is all very strange. I just don't understand the massive amount of hostility and slander over a simple question.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts