Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Could be. Most tipplers I've seen are mottles/grizzles, so that of course would throw off whether it looks like one to me or not, lol :p Reminds me of some of my rollers I used to have. And some tumbler-like birds.

I'm assuming that is a 2007 NPA band? What size is it?

L

·
0 Posts
its true its hard to tell these days one breed from another but with the light eyes it definiately could be a tippler ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont know the size but its 07 npa ur right about that so how do i find the owner of this bird?? or should i keep it my self i have a single pakistani female should i hook em up lol i dont know how to find the owner

·
Registered
935 Posts
That the band should be able to give you the club number or a company number where the band was sold. Someone on here like lovebirds or terry should be able to help you out there.

I would try to contact the owner....these birds do have homing instinct, but not a really good one. Which means it is probably from someone local to you. It could have gotten out by accident ...who knows. I'd contact the owner and go from there...If they don't want it back then its yours.

I always say contact the owner, because if it was my bird, I'd want to know. Just because it is lost does not mean it is not wanted.

-Hilly

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
k i will check the band # tomm cuz its nite time here so i will post it then thanks hillybean

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
its true its hard to tell these days one breed from another but with the light eyes it definiately could be a tippler ;)
The bird is a FLYING TIPPLER there are two strains. The Macclesfield strain are a grizzle strain, while the Sheffield strain are self or barred. Tipplers are high flyers and have been known to fly for over 20 hours

1 - 13 of 13 Posts