Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was reading the regimen preventive maintenance by Trees Gray do you give all of them once a week ie Garlic .apple cider vinegar. PROBIOTICS . MULTI-VITAMIN MINERAL PREPARATION . BREWERS YEAST and mix the lost 3 together with wheat germ oil,would you do all this in aweek i want to get it rigth thanks for all your help

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
i was reading the regimen preventive maintenance by Trees Gray do you give all of them once a week ie Garlic .apple cider vinegar. PROBIOTICS . MULTI-VITAMIN MINERAL PREPARATION . BREWERS YEAST and mix the lost 3 together with wheat germ oil,would you do all this in aweek i want to get it rigth thanks for all your help
Hi John.

Thank you for your interest in the regimen.

You can alter it to your birds needs.

Here is my schedule:

WEEKLY: I put one crushed garlic clove in 1/2 to 1 gallon of fresh water at least twice a week. followed by two days of ACV in the water.

BI-WEEKLY/MONTHLY: I do probiotics in the water every two to three weeks, depending on their stress level.

MONTHLY: multi vitamin once a month-per recommendations on bottle.

You can do the brewers yeast once or twice a week, depending on your birds activity level.

You can use the wheat germ oil on seed with brewers yeast powder, I would do the probiotics seperately, and the same with multi.

I have a water solluble multi-so I don't put it on the seed.

Always be careful to follow instructions on the label, and maintain correct dosage. You can change the schedule according to the needs of your birds.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Hi John,

Treesa is really the wizard of this health program. She will probably be along tomorrow to help you out.

Terry
Yes she is and I seen great improvement once I started.

Thanks Trees

Tony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts