Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

this would be the first thing i ever built by myself..yea i feel great looking at it !:D

the other side

the top is bigger cause i got lazy! and ran out of wood

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

my saddle love it already!

the bottom i think if i get more homers they'll nest down there so i'm ganna cover it up with chicken wire

my 2010 baby are out and fly already!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can ya believe that my black saddle is still in the box till now ..it been like 5 hour now ..i think they like it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Great work!!! Your pigeons seem to love it. Jealousy is sprounting up within me. lol

·
Registered
671 Posts
Nice work. Nice saddles. How many birds you have for the moment? I see you have alot of trees. Hows the hawk situation?

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice work. Nice saddles. How many birds you have for the moment? I see you have alot of trees. Hows the hawk situation?
i got 2 adult pair one pair of black saddle and anothe male redsaddle and hen white

with there baby

hawk is nothing to my homer but mr copper is a big prob .... but have not seen him for a while now ..

G

·
i got 2 adult pair one pair of black saddle and anothe male redsaddle and hen white

with there baby

hawk is nothing to my homer but mr copper is a big prob .... but have not seen him for a while now ..
just so you know a cooper is hawk ;) what happened to your nice new black pair of homers :confused: glad your birds like their new boxes too :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nice saddles and good job on the loft. I am also starting on pigeons and have a coulple of saddles my slef they beautiful birds.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts