Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
there are not too many pics of jacobin faces out there, so thought I would post some of my birds. they are fun silly birds to own, I really have enjoyed them, you can go pick them right up, even though they do not like it very much! still in molt also, so the second birds ruff is a bit flat.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Well how adorable! I bet they are fun to have around! Great pics SpiritWings!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Thanks for the photos! Nice to be able to put a face with the feathers. ;) They are such a stunning breed!

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Beautiful birds! I would love to have some myself :) But as always, dad disagrees and thinks they aren't that pretty, and doesn't think it's such a good idea as they are often sickly birds... :rolleyes: Psh. MINE wouldn't be ;) Haha :p

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beautiful birds! I would love to have some myself :) But as always, dad disagrees and thinks they aren't that pretty, and doesn't think it's such a good idea as they are often sickly birds... :rolleyes: Psh. MINE wouldn't be ;) Haha :p
I can almost see your Dad's point...sickley? have not seen that....yet.

you would love them if you had some...I can always hook you up at some point now....

·
Registered
820 Posts
Spiritwings,
beautiful birds :) do the 'face feathers' grow bigger with time? Very cools birds, thanks for the pics. Peace :)

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spiritwings,
beautiful birds :) do the 'face feathers' grow bigger with time? Very cools birds, thanks for the pics. Peace :)
hi Warren, not real sure what you mean,:) but the "hood" is the part that grows long, not the feathers directly around the face. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts