Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Be aware dealing with "Jan de wijs" or his company "Europigeons.nl" I do NOT recommend that at all.

He is swindler and not a trustworthy and the worst person you ever come a cross.

I'm working with company called Nature Light for birds and animals trading as purchase manager and last year I did an order to buy birds shipment from Holland with guy called "Jos van wijk" and his company called "Burds" I sent him the money and it turned out he is a bad scammer. I started looking for help with this issue untill my bad luck brought me to reach "Jan de wijs" seeking for help and after he promised to help me with recovering the money from Jos van wijk who stolen from me €9.765 for birds shipment.

The deal with Jan de wijs was after he successfully recover the money, I buy pigeons from him so he get benifts of the deal and I agreed. Even though I offered him to refund me the money as cash and cutting a good percentage for his service.
He said no it's good for him to send pigeons.

later he did recovered the full money from Jos van wijk, I guess the scammers knows how to deal with each other BUT after he got the money with him for almost a year now it turned out he is worse than Jos and he keep telling me excuses and lies continuously. I never saw such a lier person and can tell lies for good like Jan de wijs, God bless those whose dealing with him every day so, I told him just forget about the pigeons and please refund me the money and I'm welling to pay you good percentage more than 25% of the total amount and he said he is going to send me the money and again it never happened.

The most recent lie he were keep telling me for the last 5 months that he sent the money to my company account and guess what?! The money never showed up.
I were keep asking him to sending me the swift transaction to follow up with it but he never did untill this moment.

Shame on you and your family Jan de wijs.

Please friends be careful and never ever deal with him because you will end up with loops of lies and problems.

Thanks for your time and reading my post I just want you to be alert.

Best regards
Ali

·
Registered
478 Posts
Yes he is a piece of work. He's cheated numerous people in the past and apparently is still doing it. He is a professional liar. Took me about 19 months to get the birds from him and in the end I only got 1 of the original 3 I paid for. I hope people will do a search on him before they ever order from him. Buyer Beware!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts