Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what does it take to join a pigeon racing club. Is the a certain rule or guidelines you suppose to meet or does your loft have to be a certain size and place. Can you join any loft in your city or do you have to join the one closest to you. Can anyone help me....

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I was wondering what does it take to join a pigeon racing club. Is the a certain rule or guidelines you suppose to meet or does your loft have to be a certain size and place. Can you join any loft in your city or do you have to join the one closest to you. Can anyone help me....
What you need to do is find a local club and talk with them.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Unless a club is a "Invitational" club,you just let them know who you are,where you live etc..Then they will probally say "Come down on shipping night" and meet the guys/gals....You will then be told what you have to do money wise etc...If the club is an AU club,you will have to join the AU as well...The club secretary will inform you to all this stuff...If there is more then one club in your area,you may choose the one you like best,or you can join both...In New Jersey,some of the guys fly with 2 or 3 clubs,so that they can get more birds in a race...Just meet the guys in the local club,and have a good time..See if they are friendly,and are open to help you obtain birds etc...Don`t talk a whole lot,and listen to what the old timers have to say...Good Luck.....Alamo
PS:If any one here on PT lives close to this new pigeon guy,help him get into a club/combine etc...

PS #2:Found a club in St Paul......Asian RPC.....Tele# 651-303-7448......There was no name for a person,just the Tel #.....There are about 20 clubs or more in Minnosota,so you should able to find one to join.....Good Luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.