Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Sometimes my rescued sick pigeon won't eat and feel bored. I put your video where latte asks for cuddles and they cheer up when they hear the sound and watch it:)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
What a cute little beauty and so vocal too - I was saying "don't bother taking the stairs, you've got wings" encouraging him to be lazy, lol and he did. Lovely boy and thanks for the update. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
What a cute little beauty and so vocal too - I was saying "don't bother taking the stairs, you've got wings" encouraging him to be lazy, lol and he did. Lovely boy and thanks for the update. :)
lol yeah, that was actually the 3rd time I made him to do the stairs up and down so he was losing his patience and me too lol.
He's trained to do tricks and respond to specific gestures, so to make him stay down I gesture him, but I stopped gesturing at the end of the video because he already did what I wanted (the coo-jumps) so he was allowed to fly if he wanted to. In the video you can actually see my shadow while I gesture with my free hand.
Pigeons are so smart and so easy to train and they learn cool tricks incredibly fast!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts