Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you found a genie in a bottle and he granted you one wish for your loft or birds, what would you wish for? My wish would be for electricity, no more frozen water in winter, and fans in summer.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
A secure flight pen...that's a one mile cube. :D I'd love to see my birds really fly, as long as they could do so safely!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
If you found a genie in a bottle and he granted you one wish for your loft or birds, what would you wish for? My wish would be for electricity, no more frozen water in winter, and fans in summer.
No fair Alex........Thats three wishes.....lol

·
Registered
795 Posts
I would wish, that All Pigeons would live a long and Healthy life! :)
My second wish, would be that I could enter, in the Biggest Races in the world, (with the biggest payout) My best Pigeon, And, WIN! :eek:
Realistically, I think, that I would really wish, that Non Pigeon Owners, the World over, would discover the Enjoyment, and Fastenating (sp) Hobby of keeping Pigeons.
I really think that keeping Pigeons is truely beneficial, Equally, for Pigeon keepers, and Pigeons. Like a Team Sport. We benifit eachother, and we are all better off because of it! :cool:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Wow !! no one has chosen the most obvious. I wish that my birds were toilet trained.:D

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
My first wish is that I need three wishes ;)

1) A loft with 10 sections each section 1000 sq ft
2) A sex indicator which is always accurate
3) A magic pill that can cure all diseases :)

OMG I am so humble ;)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Wow !! no one has chosen the most obvious. I wish that my birds were toilet trained.:D
Can be done - on an individual basis. But I wonder if you trained and bred them if you could create a genetic memory over time.

An entirely new breed of toilet trained pigeons that poop on command. Governments everywhere would buy them - there would be pigeon wars around the world - politicians sending pigeons out to poop on other politicians. :p

Okay, I might have gotten carried away there... I wish for world peace.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I would like to see a wonder pill that covers and cures all sicknesses.My favourite has to be seed eatings hawks.Good on you mate thats just cheered me up!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
29,796 Posts
That we could build the loft of my dreams and always be able to give a home to any handicapped unwanted pigeon that came our way.:)

Can we have the same wish? Because my wish would be the same as Robins.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts