Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share the drawings that Becky did for me. They came out really great. Thank you Becky. You are very talented.

Aren't they beautiful? They look just like my birds. Amazing !

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
I'm glad you like them! The first picture took a lot of little marks. First time I've done one quite like that before. And the capuchine feathers were fun to do :D Even though they're sort of a pain (I'm sure you guys can see why, haha). Luckily I did a picture of a frizzled cochin chicken a few months ago, so that helped a lot. Every one of their feathers flips out at the end :eek: Good practice!

Gah, I just keep looking at them, LOL. These have to be the best I've done yet, pigeon-wise. I hate to sound braggish (not sure if that's a word :p) but I am quite proud of these! :)

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well you should be. They are wonderful, and they even look like my birds. You did a great job Becky. I just thought others should see them.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
:) Thank you! I'm actually really glad you posted them. I normally take pictures of my work before I send them off somewhere else, but I completely forgot to this time.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:) Thank you! I'm actually really glad you posted them. I normally take pictures of my work before I send them off somewhere else, but I completely forgot to this time.
Well, now you can copy them. :D

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
Becky also did my four...BUT, I don't take or post pictures...

Becky, if you still have the pics you did for me, please feel free to post...

You did a GREAT job for Jay!

AND...me too!

Squeaks, Dom, Gimie and Woe say FOUR COOS and WINGS UP!!

Love and Hugs
Shi :)

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
First off, Becky, you are so talented. And I can't get over how mature, intelligent and knowledgable about so much "stuff' you are.
Jay3, are you going to Sturbridge show?
Waynette, will you be going?
I'm going tomorrow.
Daryl

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
They are really lovely drawings Becky.
I particularly love the expression you've captured in the first one.

What a great talent you have there.

Janet

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I, also am impressed by your work. I'm something of an artist as well and I've always felt that good work is done by really SEEING your subject and it's clear you see yours! The detail and flow of the feathering truly is wonderful!

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
First off, Becky, you are so talented. And I can't get over how mature, intelligent and knowledgable about so much "stuff' you are.
Jay3, are you going to Sturbridge show?
Waynette, will you be going?
I'm going tomorrow.
Daryl
Don't know if we'll be able to make it. It's my weekend on at work, and until this afternoon, I'm not sure what hours I'm working. We did go last year, and would like to. You have a good time.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
very nice! the first one looks almost like stipple art... Iv done a few of those...love all of them! good job Becky.:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just Had to Share These

Hi Becky.... GREAT WORK....those pictures are fantastic...I really enjoy seeing your art work.

·
Registered
9,868 Posts
Wow, great drawings. You're very talented Becky.

Reti

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Becky also did my four...BUT, I don't take or post pictures...

Becky, if you still have the pics you did for me, please feel free to post...

You did a GREAT job for Jay!

AND...me too!

Squeaks, Dom, Gimie and Woe say FOUR COOS and WINGS UP!!

Love and Hugs
Shi :)
Thanks Shi :)

Here's the pictures I did for Shi:
Squeaks
Woe
Also drew Dom and Gimme together, but the camera was out of batteries at the time.

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
MANY THANKS, BECKY!! :) :cool:

Dom and Gimie REALLY LOVE their picture too and look forward to new batteries!!

Squeaks is very proud. Woe was still new when the picture was taken for the drawing. She is much more assertive now, but Woe says her pic looks just like her! ;)

Love, Hugs, COOs and Scritches

Shi and the gang :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Becky is doing a portrait of Stanley for me as well! I am sooooo excited to see it. We already have a place on the wall where it will be framed and hung :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts