Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
I like! I like! Those bowls look SO familiar!!
I like the grizzle AND the first one in the second post. Don't know what color to call it, except PRETTY!!
If you don't REALLY have room for it, just let me know......:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah those two that you like are siblings out of two different rounds from the same pair :) I love them too , been trying to get me some grizzlys forever and finally have the hen to do it with but she only throws one grizzly at a time the other two are the blue bar white flight and one of the checks :D glad you liked them too;)

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
yeah those two that you like are siblings out of two different rounds from the same pair :) I love them too , been trying to get me some grizzlys forever and finally have the hen to do it with but she only throws one grizzly at a time the other two are the blue bar white flight and one of the checks :D glad you liked them too;)
Yea, same here. One hen that throws one grizzle. Problem is, she's on my race team, so I don't get many babies out of her. Have actually only gotten two. Maybe some day I'll move her to the breeding loft.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think a loft full of grizzlys for your next years racing team would not only be great but flashy too lol:p

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Bright eyed and beautiful.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
well your loft sure has been busy! not only are they really pretty babies, your pics are good too. I also would love to have those girzzles and the fantails for good measure.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts