Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Nice birds. What's that blue material in the bowl?
Nice looking birds. I believe the blue thing is that rubbery stuff that comes on a roll for shelving and such. Probably to give the babies traction. I've thought of doing that. Good idea.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Nice pictures and have you ever noticed that when MAMA bird is sitting on her eggs or babies that she gets a certain look in her eye when you approach her to check her? I call it the MaMa look....Good looking birds and their faces are so (what should I call this)--streamlined and wind resistant---it would flow over them--pretty birds..thanks c.hert

G

·
Post #2
Picture #2

What do you call the blue bar with white feathers? It would no longer be a traditional "blue bar" so what do you call it with those markings? One of my babies looks just like that and not sure what to refer it as. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I call it a blue bar white flight splash, or BBWFSP. That hen is my favorite she bred me 3 1st place club winners with 3 different cocks last YB season!

Post #2
Picture #2

What do you call the blue bar with white feathers? It would no longer be a traditional "blue bar" so what do you call it with those markings? One of my babies looks just like that and not sure what to refer it as. Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts