Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets all post one picture of our favorite bird. Due to personality or markings or winnings or whatever makes it your favorite.

Introducing #3!! she is a handful, but she is still my favorite!!

·
Registered
163 Posts

This is my favorite...one of my very first homers. I'm not sure why I like her so much...she doesn't fit my breeding plans. But she sure does love to fly and has loads of spunk! She's fostering two roller babies for me right now, and being an excellent first time mother, so I think she has found her niche there.
I love the way the color scallops down her wings.

She is a red grizzle (is this correct?)? Is there a name for the pattern on her?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
okay i don't have any pigeons, i just raise the ferals and set them free but ti can't choose my favorites, but here is my very first big bird, her name is niko and she's a total brat but i love her

·
Registered
864 Posts
thanks for the pictures
they made my night
and good night :)))))0

·
Registered
864 Posts

This is my favorite...one of my very first homers. I'm not sure why I like her so much...she doesn't fit my breeding plans. But she sure does love to fly and has loads of spunk! She's fostering two roller babies for me right now, and being an excellent first time mother, so I think she has found her niche there.
I love the way the color scallops down her wings.

She is a red grizzle (is this correct?)? Is there a name for the pattern on her?
georgeoussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
stunning

·
Registered
508 Posts
Yeasmin, YOUR BIRDS ROCK! Bella, hold on to that homer she is a find!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Columba livia!: If u want to post pics from ur album then copy the url and then paste in the thread.

·
Registered
219 Posts

This is my favorite. A Uzbekistan Tumbler named "Silver" flyin' inside my home. He is sweet and loves peanuts. He prefers to perch on my shoulders. I want to get a pij diaper! Hah.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Do you have any that look like her
I don't have any right yet...but it is possible I may have some crop up next spring when I start breeding. I am breeding recessive white birds, the same birds that produced her (the very same birds). I am working on pure whites, but these birds crop up every once in awhile with the recessive genes. If you want one like her, and I end up with one you are welcome to it as I haven't the room to keep them all.

Thank you to you, Goga, and Columba Livia!

This bird is actually a bird that was sold to me as a cull due to her coloring...but nonetheless she has something that just feels too "right" to ignore.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
I don't have any right yet...but it is possible I may have some crop up next spring when I start breeding. I am breeding recessive white birds, the same birds that produced her (the very same birds). I am working on pure whites, but these birds crop up every once in awhile with the recessive genes. If you want one like her, and I end up with one you are welcome to it as I haven't the room to keep them all.

Thank you to you, Goga, and Columba Livia!

This bird is actually a bird that was sold to me as a cull due to her coloring...but nonetheless she has something that just feels too "right" to ignore.
If you could mate her to another red grizzle, you could end up with some white birds with colored eyes :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts