Pigeon-Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anybody here owns a leopard Gecko or any other kind of reptile. I own one leopard gecko soon I will own two. If you are thinking of getting another pet get a leopard gecko. There are plenty of care sheets on line. And you should look at some of the pictures.
Leopard

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Aw, I want one! I LOVE lizards. Everytime I see one outside I try to catch them. Usually the only ones I'm able to grab are the color changing Carolina Anoles, but I have caught some of the super quick skinks around here. I saw a huge fat skink this morning but I couldn't get to it in time :(
I like frogs too! It's fun to catch toads and tree frogs. We've got some tree frogs living in the railing around our pool, and they come out at night and sing. Me and my sister managed to get one to come out while we were swimming and let it climb up on our heads :p
That's as far as my creepy crawly love goes though. I hate bugs, especially spiders, and I'm not a huge fan of snakes :eek: Although I do like the tiny brown snakes that look like earthworms. I can't remember what those are called. They're cute :D

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You probably could buy one. I have had my leopard geckos for awhile and it is really easy. All you have to buy is a 10 gallon tank ( I bought mine for twelve dollars at walmart) A heat pad
Sand, foam cave, and a hut you can make by cutting a hole in a sour cream side that the leopard Gecko can crawl through and the leopard gecko. The leopard geckos can be expensive or not so expensive. You could buy a 45 dollar one at a pet store I recommand not to buy one that costs 300 dollars. But, I bought mine on sale for 40 dollars. If you start thinking about buying one give me a private message.
Leopard

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Right now, getting more different pets is probably not the best idea :p But one day I would like to have some kind of lizard, be it a gecko or something similar. My sister had a pet iguana named Addidas once :p He liked to escape his tank and come in my room, LOL.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah same way in my family we are getting the other leopard gecko and in a few weeks we are buying an aquarium so I am streching the pet level in our house. Every time we go on a trip we always have to have a couple of people take care of our pets. Everyone calls it the Therrien family zoo.
Leopard

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I have a leopard. . .pleco! Does that count? :eek:

My friend has a leopard gecko, he is very cool. :cool: And when I was younger I had an iguana named, naturally, Spike. We got him too big and he was pretty mean and bit, so he went to live in an adult household.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
I'm guessing your fish are sick. Fish apparently can get sick or they wouldn't make fishzole :p It sounds kind of late now, but a vet could probably tell you what to put in the water to help them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.