Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,
I was gifted two cocks and two hen tumblers from a mans’ stock loft whom competes in competitions with his tumblers. I bred 6 tumblers from these birds of and also bred myself 4 homing pigeons. In total I had 14 birds and let them out of the loft.
Over the course of 3 days, 10 birds left the loft for a fly and I have lost 4 of them including 3 tumblers.
I am worried as to why I have lost nearly half the birds that left the loft
What mistakes could I be making or is this normal? Any help is extremely appreciated. View attachment 98264 View attachment 98264 View attachment 98266 View attachment 98266

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi everyone,
I was gifted two cocks and two hen tumblers from a mans’ stock loft whom competes in competitions with his tumblers. I bred 6 tumblers from these birds of and also bred myself 4 homing pigeons. In total I had 14 birds and let them out of the loft.
Over the course of 3 days, 10 birds left the loft for a fly and I have lost 4 of them including 3 tumblers.
I am worried as to why I have lost nearly half the birds that left the loft
What mistakes could I be making or is this normal? Any help is extremely appreciated. View attachment 98264 View attachment 98264 View attachment 98266 View attachment 98266
How long were they in the loft before release?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts