Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it has been a long time since I have posted anything on Pigeon Talk and I want to say hello to all the friends out there.

I continue to try and enlighten the govenment on more humane types of feral pigeon control, such as the PiCAS method which re-institutes access to the nesting sites where egg control can be carried out. It stupifies me on the amount of ignorance the govt. has in connection with pigeons and how stubbornly they want to stick with the culling of the ferals, because they consider them a nuisance, unindigenous species that should be irradicated. They want to stick with culling flocks even though it does not work long-term. They are not interested in any new ideas, even though I did get Myke Cutter from the Ministry of the Environment to watch the video PIGEONS IN THE CITY in which the PiCAS model of pigeon control is showing great success in Europe.

Anyway, I have enjoyed seeing many of you at Photobucket and would like you to know that I now have a photo-albumn set up there (lindylou) and you can see my picture there. LOL

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Thank you for your time spent on this noble persuit.

May God bless you in your efforts to enlighten and educate others about His most missunderstood/misstreated noble species of birds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.