Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
WOW! I feel like such a low life! the term Luxury comes to mind. NICE Loft, and well done! Dave:D:D
My thoughts exactly Dave!:eek:...I like the new aviaries, gives it more of a loft look, lol. What's up with the names on the nest fronts? What significance do they have? sorry for being nosey....:D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I picked the name of Zeppelin Loft, because my wife and I are big Led Zeppelin fans. The brass signs on the nest fronts are titles of some of their songs.
Very nice! Thanks for clarifying....my birds are also drooloing over your loft!:D

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
As Brummie says you now just to put pigeons there and get some poops all over the place! I wonder if pigeons feel envy. Some of my pigeons go to our windows and peek inside and want to get inside the house. I told them they have to stay on their loft.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Somehow, I have a problem with crap on my idol Led Zepplin. Beautiful Loft, but should you not use Skinner, (Free Bird). All jokes aside, beautiful loft and my birds will be flying up for vacation next week.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.