Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to work and family obligations, I have several birds for sale that I hadnt planned on parting with. Motivated to negotiate price with someone that can get some use out of these birds. i have a black self gaditano hen, ashred spread asr cockbird out of a recessive red and grizzle pair, three pairs of show rollers, cream bar baldhead cockbird, blue check self and blue bar badge cockbirds, blue check self hen and two blue check badge hens. 3 pairs total. and three modena hens out of a red argent cockbird and a russett tri hen. show rollers $50 for all three pair plus shipping, modena hens $30 plus shipping, gaditano hen and show racer cockbird $10 each plus shipping. also have almond, kite, yellow, red, black and also black mottle west of england tumblers for sale at $10 each. these are all quality breeding stock, just need to reduce numbers asap. can take pics for serious buyers.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Pic of the gaditano?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
clearance

I'm in galveston indiana. Its about 50 miles north of indy. Sorry but I don't have a gaditano cockbird. I only had one pair and I lost her mate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts