Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i'm moving from my house to a new neighborhood and if I want to keep my pijies i have to build a loft. i need ideas for a little 3 pidge loft maybe big enough for five. all of mine are guys so i won't have to worry about um increase for now. i have all kinds of wood so i wont have any problem with that i just need some plans for my grandpa to go off of to help me with it. if anyone has plans for a small loft loft that would be great!

thanks,
Joy

·
Banned
2,389 Posts
NO-c.hert I got it off a site that no longer works. I have asked several people if they still have the plans.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
that just does it--you are worthless if you didn't design it cause you could have I am sure lol....c.hert...good picture and loft for young ones....

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats a nice lil loft for just a couple of birds. if someone has the plans for that it would be awesome. right now i have them in my big parrot cage next to the back door until we can get one built. thanks ya'll :D.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I'm counting down the days until my loft will be delivered. Can not wait !!!
Hurry up June 20Th

·
Registered
509 Posts
Ill post the plans, theyre not all the way right. it takes a little more than a sheet of plywood to build it the way I did as well.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Cut list

What I built for rcwms from PT

Modified, $8 spent, but I used mostly second hand materials.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts