Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of yb 10 or 11 weeks old how long until they loft fly. there are let out everyday. I haver a tree line (woods) right behind my loft. Not sure if that holds them up. Today I took them to them frount yard and let them out they fluw 60 to 80 feet above the house 5 or 6 big circles. and when to the loft. an I going to fast? Thanks for all your help, hope one day to be answering some question. LOL

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There will not leave the landing board. So today was the fist time taking to frount yard and let them go Thought they would go to house top but they circled and found the loft on the other side of the house. L:et me say they look like the want to go, but it only two birds I sse on youtube the let out about 20 or so and it looks like the birds are flying because the other bird is flying and they are in the air. but mine are not leaving the landing board, without my help.

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
The trees could be an issue, if they are not leaving the landing board. Can you clear out a good area around the loft so they can see it from the air? Also, you might paint the roof a bright color and then let them get used to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts