Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering about loft names for instance mine is called Gargoyle Lofts.
I would love to hear what eveyone else has named thiers.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:cool: See, always a meaning. I always thought of the pigeons that keep the gargoyles company in the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hooey Doo Loft
There is magic in the air.
Oriental Rollers are much more than they seem.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Now that I'm retired I call it ' Round To-it Loft '
When I get around to it if u get my drift. :)

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Now that I'm retired I call it ' Round To-it Loft '
When I get around to it if u get my drift. :)
One of the professors at my school makes round tuits. So whenever someone says they'll do it when they get around to it, he's gives'em one so they won't have an excuse :p

·
Registered
379 Posts
Ours is called Triple T Lofts. Our last name is Triplett. Our hobby is a joint effort of three of us (Paul, Josiah and myself) hence the Triple. Put that all together and you get Triple T Lofts :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
New Hope Poultry
I live on a street called New Hope and I used to breed d'Uccle chickens (& a few others), so hence the poultry part

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Mine is Racerman's Loft, but I am thinking of changing it to Coveys Loft. The reason is my birds in the 2nd Annual PT race (I won) were Cov32 & Cov33 won, so I am thinking Covey Loft would be a great name:)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Loonecho Loft. The Loon is the MN State Bird. The town I live in, (Vergas) boasts the worlds largest Loon statue, I live on a lake and hear loon calls echoing across the lake daily throughout the summer and last but not least, I live on Looney Lane.:)

Jim

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Our loft was built for rescued pigeons, some are handicapped, others just unreleasable. It all started when I came home one day with 6 babies, rescued from an old porch being torn down. Many have been added since. We have ferals, homers, fancies, rollers, a king, Indian Fantail, and a couple of garden fans. Quite the assortment. We love each and every one of them, hence the name.

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
MY loft name is "THE SIMON & SIMON LOFT" and my moto is "FLY THE SILVER TO WIN THE GOLD" .Rember the TV show by the name Simon and Simon They used my name so I thought only right that I took it back. GEORGE;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts