Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Congrats on your win! I like the mother of your race winner. You have a nice loft, too. I see that your manager is anxious to work with you.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Congrats on the win! Thanks for sharing your pictures. I remember reading your thread when you started building your loft. Looks like you settled into it nicely and your birds are looking good.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats on your win! I like the mother of your race winner. You have a nice loft, too. I see that your manager is anxious to work with you.
thanks i got her from bruce cerone of woods end loft he's a top flyer in the ghc i got 2 pair from him last year at this time and the babies where too young to fly in yb's so i kept them for ob's and they are doing great for me they've been my first or second bird back every week and have been in the points consistently even though i'm 20 miles west of my club members flying with the wind against me oh and the birds are only 7 and 8 mths old
mr cerone has been a real big help to me and has shared alot of advice and i just bought 2 more pairs last week so we'll see how they do
thanks again

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Remind me not to eat fired chicken at your house. Beautiful loft, I use a rake under my loft and feed the flowers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.