Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
put food into feeder,,,3 hens came down to feed,they are my regulars,,amigo,one eyed jack and caramel log,caramel log has just spent 10 mins chasing and pecking the other two hens(she normally gets along ok with them)whats up with her attitude??she seems to be gaurding the feeding station and amigo and one eyed jack are keeping their distance,just not like her at all,anyon eknow why shes displaying this behavoiur??:eek:

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
put food into feeder,,,3 hens came down to feed,they are my regulars,,amigo,one eyed jack and caramel log,caramel log has just spent 10 mins chasing and pecking the other two hens(she normally gets along ok with them)whats up with her attitude??she seems to be gaurding the feeding station and amigo and one eyed jack are keeping their distance,just not like her at all,anyon eknow why shes displaying this behavoiur??:eek:
she does not want them to get to the food, because she wants it to herself. will never know why she decided to do it now, but it is normal pigeon behavior.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shes been very bossy today!strange day all over,,my sitting room door just opened on its own(was closed tight),no winds or passing traffic,,its one of those days lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.