Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
83 Posts
Keith i think that is what they mean, i also am looking for "performance" as my main flock, but i also want to pursue a "show"family too, Wish you lived closer! Dave;)
dave i just drove there saturday, and came real close to you on the way back. i coulda snagged you some birds. if i go back we can meet up or i can pick ya up and we can split gas. i still think its cheaper than shipping. was only 6 hours from me and your closer to him i bey its 4 or 5 hours from you since you have to drop down quite a bit..
-chris

·
Banned
83 Posts
Which swap meet?
Keith
kieth this was from dave:

do you Know were Kankakee is? the first Sunday in April is the first sale of the year. It is at the County fairgrounds.
hope that helps, maybe dave can post directions. kieth may be worth it, could take orders and deliver to there. it'd be close for a lot of people. i may want some more too.

kieth email me the pedigree on the dog [email protected] thanks -chris

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Chris, The Tri-K pigeon club swap day has been around longer than i can remember. If you do a search on Kankakee county fair, ill. they list the dates, almost always first Sunday of the month. April through Oct. if i remember.
It is a HOOT! pigeons, ducks geese, and poultry most types of game birds, ponies sometimes, goats sheep and pigs some times. LOTS of cage birds, and rabbits, as well as some merch. I have sold there YEARS ago. I am thinking it is about twenty now... They even had some Koi one time when i went last year! I get there very early, do a quick walk through, than wander the aisles for a long time! All the birds i have, except for My "new" orientals are from there. Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.