Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i am in the market for a bob trap...i have looked online but shipping cost more then the trap..does anyone know where i can get one close to me? new or used. if you have one and shipping isn't that high how much would you charge for it? looking for one 12" h x 18" L a simple one nothing fancy like a drop down or sputnik. thanks in advance.. Donna:D

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
hi guys i am in the market for a bob trap...i have looked online but shipping cost more then the trap..does anyone know where i can get one close to me? new or used. if you have one and shipping isn't that high how much would you charge for it? looking for one 12" h x 18" L a simple one nothing fancy like a drop down or sputnik. thanks in advance.. Donna:D
I make my own traps. Cost for 24 bobs at Foys was $38 including shipping. I was able to make three traps from those, averaging $13 per trap. You can get cheaper bobs (Belgian) for as low as $0.49 each if you buy in quantity from Seigel's.

·
Registered
84 Posts
You may want to check out this post by TheGame

http://www.pigeons.biz/forums/f39/n...y-train-birminghams-43751.html?highlight=trap

here is a cut:
You should look into maybe using PVC pipes for traps instead of bobs. I use PVC pipes that are at a 45 degree angle and it works great. The birds cant get out and other larger animals and cats cant really get in as easily. I usually leave the trap doors open for the birds that dont make it back right away. And with the pvc pipes I dont have to worry about anything getting out or anything untwanted coming in. Here is a picture
and pics

1 - 11 of 11 Posts