Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No luck!

Did U hear about the big undercover sting going on over here on the west coast? Alot of Roller clubs in Wa., Or., and CA. got busted for Hawk killing :(
I think after the US Fish & Wildlife got done here, west coast the flyers are all in hiding:cool: I can't even find a club website on-line at all and just 3 years ago they were a buzz on-line:confused:
I still would like to get started with some GOOD Pemsoms or Fireballs or other good lines Need 4 to start with... Thanks

·
Registered
318 Posts
Aloha Hawk Dodger,

The site that Terry posted is ok. The only problem is that the owner of the site is the only one permitted to sell birds through that site.

Go to this site here : http://npra.iboards.us/

You don't have to join the club to use the forum but you do need to register. You're still going to have to gain the trust of the people on there but they are willing to help out new fanciers. I know that there are a few members in Washington.

Good luck

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks!
Just so you know I'm not new to pigeons. My Dad is a retired car dealer and had a big loft in the 60's that he used for the boyscouts and took a few of his good racers to work with him to send back home! And then me as an adult had great Mansons and Jacs. from a guy in the Rocky Mntn. Rollr club out of Spokane, Wa. I also had few GOOD REAL Trentons Racers (Not color birds either) and was a member of the A.T.B. for a few years but had to sell all my birds back in 04' :(
I just can't believe that their is nobody around here with club websites anymore.....??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.